Our parish and its many ministries are always in need of volunteers for various events and activities throughout the year. If you are interested in volunteering, here is a list of current needs and who to contact.
- Disciples in Action: Are you looking for a volunteer opportunity? Look no further! Disciples in Action needs you! Disciples in Action is a ministry that strives to help parishioners in need with various requests such as providing meals, taking them to the doctor, visiting with them, and much more. From teenagers to stay home parents to working individuals to retirees, this volunteer opportunity is for everyone. When there is a request, a text will be sent out, and you can decide if you are able to commit to that specific request. It’s that easy! Text or call Biz Zasadny at (615) 348-8177 to join Disciples in Action.
- Buddy Break: Buddy Break is a respite program for families of special needs children (VIPs). We want to keep this ministry alive and flourishing. To do this, we need volunteers to be a one-on-one buddy with our VIPs or to oversee a Buddy Break room. Please contact Jan at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lakehouse Dinner volunteers: Lakehouse needs volunteers to provide dinner for our teens on Wednesday night! This is a vital part of our ministry that gives us a chance to build relationships with teens and better minister to them. Dinner is served from 6:30 – 6:50 PM on Wednesday after the evening Mass. Dates needed can be found on the sign up genius here: OLOL Youth Ministry: Lakehouse Weekly Dinners (signupgenius.com). Service would include making a simple dinner for 25 – 30 people, serving dinner, and cleaning up.
- Children’s Faith Formation – Looking for substitute teachers for all grades. We also need Sunday “helpers” (check-ins, room setup, supply runs) – Contact Verenice at email@example.com or call 615-338-3920
- Prayer Cup for Vocations – Take the cup home for a week of prayer. To sign-up, visit HERE or call, text or email to volunteer – Dana Campbell firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ushers – Needed for all Mass times – Contact Doug Ebelhar at 615-752-3811 or email@example.com
- Nashville Marian Conference – April 28/29, 2023. Greeter, Dining Hall assistant, Traffic Control, Reconciliation assistant, Eucharistic Miracles Room attendant, Vendor Angel, Speaker Angel – Contact Patti Deffendall at 615-3944-8986 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Catholic Mentor Couples – Mentor engaged couples in 5-6 meetings, discussing the engaged couple inventory. FOCCUS training provided. Dates and time are flexible. Contact Patti Deffendall at 615-3944-8986 or email@example.com
If you would like to add your ministry or needs to this site, please contact Jennifer Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org or 615-338-3902.